Saturday, November 15, 2008

3...2...1 Blast Off!


Last week our family went to Sioux Falls so Sam could attend a PT seminar. While we were there I took Bianca to the Washington Pavillion of Arts and Science. We had a really fun time. I had to talk Bianca into getting inside the space suit. She said it smelled bad in there. I guess when you get a couple hundred people going through each day, it could get stinky. I myself didn't notice any unusual odor. They have some really great activities there also. We found a game called "Mindball". Two opponets strap a band around their head that has sensors on it. They are supposed to read your brainwaves. A little metal ball is moved on a track by these brainwaves. The more relaxed you are the faster the ball moves. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but it seemed that all the kids were beating the parents. I think kids are just more relaxed and carefree. Another thing we had fun on was a simulation of a wheelchair race . I kicked Bianca's butt on that one so HA!
Next time, the whole family will have to go.
P.S. scroll down to see the newly added halloween pictures!

7 comments:

Megan said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!

Mandi said...

Awesome. I need to get my Pavilion pics up!

Matt and Debbie said...

Hey Goofball! I didn't know you blogged. Can I link your blog to mine so when I need a good laugh I'll know where to go? I'm lame and keep a private blog, but you can send me your email address so I can add you if you'd like. the_heims @ yahoo.com

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

I love how all you Vtown gals have the same astronaut pictures up on your blog! you're awesome! where were you for twilight? you weren't in the pic, i feel like i missed you and i wasn't even there!

Jessica Bair said...

I didn't make it to Twilight. Ava woke up sick after the Disney on ice. Brenda and I are going next Tuesday in Vermillion. It's only $4and you get a free small popcorn. Yee Haa!

Mandi said...

Ok, so don't kill me....
I am not gonna be back until like the 14th! I know, I know. It was TOTALLY last minute and my mom convinces me to stay with her for a couple more weeks while Collin takes finals. Anyway, we will still be there for Christmas break, so we'll see you then!
Call me....

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/perbedaan-pinjaman-online-legal-dan-ilegal