Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gee...thanks for being so honest Ava.

Well, I just thought I would write down a conversation I had with Ava right before her nap. It really cracked me up.

Me: Do you want a kiss goodnight?

Ava: NO.

Me: Why not?

Ava: Because when I wipe it off and do this (she then smells her hand), it smells weird. And your breath smells weird too.

Me: MY breath does?!

Ava: Yeah.....grandma's kisses and breath doesn't smell weird and papa's doesn't either.

My conclusion is that it was the bacon I ate at lunch or horrible halitosis. Either way, I guess I better brush everytime I want to give Ava a kiss. But, at least she's honest. Most people just won't talk to you if you have stinky breath.

2 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Cute story, but i wanted to comment on your fav games. I see that Settlers is at the bottom. Is that just coincidence? i'd be happy to play more pictionary.

Brosita said...

That is funny! I am sure your breath is fine. Glad she still takes naps for you! How nice!