Friday, May 22, 2009

Say What?

Just a few silly things the kids have said recently. On Monday Joseph bought a $1 gun at Wal-mart. We brought it home and as expected from a cheap toy, it didn't work. I told him we would have to take it back cuz' it's not working.

The Wal-mart employee: Is anything wrong with the gun?

Joseph: It's piece a Junk!


This morning Ava was looking at my bumpy veins on my legs (thanks kids).

Ava: Why is it bumpy like that?

Me: oh, that just happens sometimes.

Ava: are you old?

Me: uhhhh I don't know.

A few weeks ago the kids were playing with Sam's stethoscope.

Bianca: I can't listen to your heart mom. I think there's to much fat around it.

Me: Well listen to dad's. He doesn't have any fat.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I read these out loud to Bill and we're still laughing!!

Megan said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Maybe we can all go to the pool together when we come in August. That would be fun! I think the swimsuit Sandy's wearing might be the same one you are remembering - mom brought it out with the clothes of Ava's that Sandy has been wearing. We'll have a box to bring back to you when we come in August. take care!

Brosita said...

oh my...how funny.
The boys have asked me a few funny things now that I am nursing a baby...but I won't share...ha ha.