Thursday, May 14, 2009

Silly Boy...

I had a couple of funny pictures of Joseph that I have wanted to post, and I'm finally getting it done.

In the first one you may think he had a serious head injury or something. NOT the case at all. He was playing and somehow poked his eye. The only way he would stop crying was to have a wet rag on his eye. Well, Sam got tired of holding the rag in place so he wrapped Joseph's head with an ace bandage. Every time I look at the picture I laugh.

In the next one Joseph was pretending to be Mandi's little girl "baby Kenna". I put a bow in and he crawled around with his tongue out just like she does.



4 comments:

Claire said...

He's never going to forgive you for that last one! hahaha

Jessica Bair said...

I know. We have some pretty great pictures of him in dresses, fingernail polish, girl shoes. We'll have to pull those out in the later years.

Mandi said...

Oh my gosh....that is HILARIOUS! He does a pretty good "baby Kenna" and I would know! What a silly little man! Still Laughing...

Matt and Debbie said...

How funny!! At first I thought you were going to say he had a concussion or something, not just a wet rag! Love the Kenna picture.